MOVE YOUR ACCOUNT
Thank you for moving your account(s) to Forest Commercial Bank. Our full range of banking products and our experienced team of financial specialists will ensure that you get the personal, professional service you should expect from your bank.
As part of that service, we’ve made moving here as easy as possible. All it takes is following the few simple steps listed here and completing the applicable forms on the following pages. We can even help you complete the forms, mail them, and track them for you.
As for your old checks and/or debit cards, simply bring them along when you come to open your account(s), and let us destroy them for you. We’ll be providing you with new checks and debit cards at no charge.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to serving you.
Below are the simple steps it takes to move your account(s) to Forest Commercial Bank. Click the links below to download and print forms.
1. Gather all of the information needed to open your account(s), including:
- Opening deposit for each account to be opened
- Social Security numbers for all account owners/signers
- A driver's license (or other acceptable photo ID) for all account owners/signers
- Contact information for all signers, including home, work and/or cell phone numbers and email addresses
2. Come in and open your account(s) at Forest Commercial Bank.
3. Identify any payments currently being drafted from the account(s) you are closing.
4. Complete and mail an Automatic Payment Change Notice to each party that drafts a payment from the account(s).
5. Identify any automatic deposits currently being made (payroll, dividends, etc.) to the account(s) you are closing.
6. Complete and mail a Direct Deposit Change Notice to each party that makes a deposit to the account(s).
7. After all checks, drafts and deposits have cleared your old account(s), complete and mail an Account Close Notice to the bank(s) that held your old account(s).