LIFESTAGES - GETTING STARTED
You may have resisted it as long as possible, but now there's no denying it: you're an adult, with all the responsiblities associated with that stage of life.
You got the job you really wanted. Career-wise, you're off to a very promising start. But what about all the other things you want out of life? Unless you're fortunate enough to have inherited a pile of money, your career is going to be your greatest source of wealth, invest in all the training and skills you can at this time.
Are you successful and looking forward to the future? Would you like to have your own place and build a solid foundation for your dream home?
For help determining the best practices and products for sound and productive money management during your particular life stage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips to get started:
- Evaluate your checking account, to be sure itís still appropriate for your goals and needs. It may be time for an upgrade.
- Take an active role in monitoring your credit report. Learn your credit score, and what it means.
- If youíre planning to buy a home, the first step is to schedule a meeting with our Forest Commercial Bank mortgage specialists. Learn about the options, what you can afford, and get pre-approved!
- If you donít have the budget yet, start it now.
- Spend less than you earn.
What Forest Commercial Bank products are best for me?
Achieving personal financial sustainability begins here Ė by saving. Everyone should have well-defined financial goals, regardless of age or bank balance. But that kind of planning is often easier said than done. In fact, the sooner you identify and plan out your goals, the more opportunity you have to achieve - even exceed - your dreams.
Financial Calculators Just for you.